Health & Safety Update as of 7/15/20
7/15/20 Dear Friends....NEW Policy Alert,
Starting today July 15th, we will be requiring masks at all times on our property UNLESS you are SEATED with your group, this includes in our outdoor patio as well. We recognize what an inconvenience this may be but our goal in implementing this policy is to follow the guidelines from both state and local health officials. We want to ensure we can Remain OPEN as a safe gathering space for our community and continue to share our passion of beer with all of you.
Thank you all for your cooperation and dedication to keeping our community and tap house safe.
5/30/20 Dear Friends,
Let me start off by first telling everyone of you out there…..THANK YOU! Without your continued support, we would not have been able to stay open the last few months let alone survive. We were not sure what to expect with the Stay at Home Order and other unknown changes related to COVID-19, but we learned quickly that things would be alright during this crazy temporary time.
We just received word the other day that Washington County will be allowed to move into Phase 1 of Re-opening. Things will start to slowly go back to normal but still look very different at the same time.
We’re excited to let you know that we are welcoming guests back to the pub beginning Monday June 1st. Our team has created a new plan that allows for comfort and enjoyment while ensuring best practices for safety and mandatory physical distancing. When you visit the pub, we ask that you abide by the following guidelines:
1. Seating arrangements have been reconfigured to ensure safe distancing between parties and utilizing outdoor space as much as possible.
2. We ask guests to practice physical distancing while waiting
to be seated and stay at least six feet apart.
3. Groups are limited to 10 people.
4. Our employees will be wearing masks, as well as regularly cleaning surfaces to meet sanitation guidelines. This may slow down service a little, so we thank you in advance for your continued patience!
5. We encourage guests to wear masks when not seated at their table, but it is not required.
6. All our community games / coloring books, plus countertop barstools, are currently unavailable.
7. Last call will be 30 minutes prior to closing every night.
8. If you have any symptoms of illness, please delay your visit.
We appreciate each and every one of you. Thank you for your patience as we navigate this new version of pub life! Space out, say hello, have fun, and drink a cold pint with us.